By Mark Trexler,Laura Kosloff
Read or Download Adapting to Climate Change: 2.0 Enterprise Risk Management (DōShorts) PDF
Similar business & finance reference books
This e-book presents a blueprint for these drawn to instructing from a pluralist standpoint, despite ideology. It presents educators, coverage makers and scholars with invaluable feedback for enforcing pluralism into pedagogy, via delivering targeted feedback and directions for incorporating pluralist techniques adapted to precise person classes.
In glossy capitalist societies, the executives of enormous, profit-seeking firms have the ability to form the collective lifetime of the groups, neighborhood and worldwide, within which they function. company executives factor directives to staff, who're usually ready to conform with them, and impose consequences comparable to termination on those that fail to conform.
Bachelorarbeit aus dem Jahr 2014 im Fachbereich BWL - Unternehmensethik, Wirtschaftsethik, word: 2, , Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Das Wort Nachhaltigkeit ist ein häufig in den Medien verwendeter Ausdruck, der jedoch nur von wenigen Leuten tatsächlich verstanden wird. Nachhaltigkeit, d. h. , schonender Umgang mit den Ressourcen der Erde, betrifft alle Bereiche, von Lebensmitteln, über Kosmetik und Kleidung bis hin zu Luxusprodukten.
This e-book discusses the projects and features of company governance within the mild of present demanding situations and the dynamics that come up from a broader method of corporation administration and the mixing of company governance with company social accountability (CSR) and sustainability. Addressing the company governance shortcomings which are believed to have contributed to the hot monetary predicament, it explores the interaction among company governance and CSR, and comprises examples of corporation perform to teach how such adjustments have an effect on the practices of shareholders, forums of administrators and regulators.
- The Manager's Bookshelf: Pearson New International Edition
- 101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School: Forbes calls this book "1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now." Business Insider readers call this their top pick.
- Obstacles to Ethical Decision-Making: Mental Models, Milgram and the Problem of Obedience
- The Brain-Targeted Teaching Model for 21st-Century Schools
- Critical Thinking: Tools for Taking Charge of Your Professional and Personal Life
- Die zweite Renaissance: Warum die Menschheit vor dem Wendepunkt steht (German Edition)
Extra resources for Adapting to Climate Change: 2.0 Enterprise Risk Management (DōShorts)