Contrary to earlier expectancies, Narendra Modi has expended an important period of time, strength and political capital in engaging in India's engagement with the skin global considering the fact that changing into top Minister in may possibly 2014. in line with wider perceptions approximately Modi, there have been expectancies of important, if no longer radical, switch in Indian international coverage less than his cost.
Globalizing approaches are accumulating elevated recognition for complicating the character of political obstacles, authority and sovereignty. contemporary examples of worldwide monetary and political turmoil have additionally created a feeling of unease concerning the longevity of the trendy foreign order and the power of our latest theoretical frameworks to give an explanation for procedure dynamics.
- China, the United States and the Soviet Union: Tripolarity and Policy Making in the Cold War: Tripolarity and Policy Making in the Cold War (Contemporary Soviet/Post-Soviet Politics)
- The Cuban Embargo: Domestic Politics Of American Foreign Policy (Pitt Latin American Series)
- The Obama Doctrine: A Legacy of Continuity in US Foreign Policy? (Routledge Studies in US Foreign Policy)
- US Policies in Central Asia: Democracy, Energy and the War on Terror (Routledge Advances in Central Asian Studies)
- Britain and China 1945-1950: Documents on British Policy Overseas, Series I Volume VIII: 8 (Whitehall Histories)
- Carl Schmitt's International Thought: Order and Orientation
Additional resources for American Foreign Relations since Independence