By Lorna M. Earl
Your key to realizing how formative overview improves learning!
Using transparent reasons and poignant instances, this well timed source indicates how formative overview can be utilized to appreciate scholar ideals, tell school room guide, and inspire scholar mirrored image. totally revised, this moment version features:
- Discussion of the complicated nature of learning
- Ways to take advantage of formative review in quite a few contexts
- Real-life examples and case stories of evaluate in action
- Sample rubrics and lesson plans for simple implementation
- Ideas for Follow-up on the finish of every chapter
- Insights into universal lecture room dilemmas besides plausible solutions
Read Online or Download Assessment as Learning: Using Classroom Assessment to Maximize Student Learning (Experts on Assessment Kit) PDF
Best business & finance reference books
This e-book presents a blueprint for these attracted to educating from a pluralist viewpoint, despite ideology. It offers educators, coverage makers and scholars with precious feedback for enforcing pluralism into pedagogy, via supplying specific feedback and directions for incorporating pluralist methods adapted to express person classes.
In sleek capitalist societies, the executives of huge, profit-seeking enterprises have the facility to form the collective lifetime of the groups, neighborhood and international, during which they function. company executives factor directives to staff, who're mostly ready to conform with them, and impose consequences equivalent to termination on those that fail to conform.
Bachelorarbeit aus dem Jahr 2014 im Fachbereich BWL - Unternehmensethik, Wirtschaftsethik, notice: 2, , Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Das Wort Nachhaltigkeit ist ein häufig in den Medien verwendeter Ausdruck, der jedoch nur von wenigen Leuten tatsächlich verstanden wird. Nachhaltigkeit, d. h. , schonender Umgang mit den Ressourcen der Erde, betrifft alle Bereiche, von Lebensmitteln, über Kosmetik und Kleidung bis hin zu Luxusprodukten.
This ebook discusses the projects and capabilities of company governance within the gentle of present demanding situations and the dynamics that come up from a broader method of corporation administration and the mixing of company governance with company social accountability (CSR) and sustainability. Addressing the company governance shortcomings which are believed to have contributed to the new monetary hindrance, it explores the interaction among company governance and CSR, and comprises examples of corporation perform to teach how such alterations have an effect on the practices of shareholders, forums of administrators and regulators.
- Morals and Markets: The Dangerous Balance
- The SAGE Handbook of Advertising
- LinkedIn Hiring Secrets for Sales & Marketing Leaders: The Winning Formula for Attracting High Performers
- Project Stakeholder Management (Fundamentals of Project Management)
Additional resources for Assessment as Learning: Using Classroom Assessment to Maximize Student Learning (Experts on Assessment Kit)